1. A spoken word of feeling is a moment of trust to those hearing.
2. Trust is like paper once you crumple it it can’t be perfect again.
3. If you don’t know how to trust, then you are not ready to love.
4. Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.
5. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
6. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to fix.
7. Without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself.
8. Trust everybody, but cut the cards.
9. Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody.
10. If we are bound to forgive an enemy, we are not bound to trust him.
11. Whats hurts me most is not that you did hurt me but it’s that trusting someone is so hard for me now.
12. In a relation, trust is more important than love. Trust will enhance your love.
13. A person who trusts no one can’t be trusted.
14. Heart doesn’t know what doubt is, heart doesn’t know what believe is – heart simply knows trust.
15. It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust.
16. Trust is the foundation of love, if you don’t have trust you don’t have anything.