1. Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
2. Never underestimate the power of trust.
3. Trust, but verify.
4. Trust is like a mirror, once its broken its never the same.
5. Trust? Years to earn, seconds to break.
6. You earn someone else trust, it’s not given.
7. Thou can’t be trusted if thou can’t trust.
8. Trust is earned not given.
9. Trust is like a paper, once crumpled, it can’t be perfect again.
10. Without trust you have nothing.
11. Trust takes years to build.. But seconds to shatter.
12. Never trust someone who wouldn’t stand up for you.
13. Trust, but reserved.
14. Half the truth is often a great lie.