1. Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood..
2. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship..
3. You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.
4. A sister smiles when one tells one’s stories – for she knows where the decoration has been added.
5. Sister,u lift my spirit to newer heights.
6. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.
7. Sister, U Are the greatest gift of life.
8. Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
9. Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.
10. An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.
11. Sisterhood is powerful.
12. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
13. Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.
14. Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
15. There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.