1. Trust is the foundation of love, if you don’t have trust you don’t have anything in your love life.
2. It’s wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky. Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears..
3. Trust is something very powerful as it can make a relation terrible or wonderful depending on the person you are trusting.
4. Trust was as painful as love.
5. Breaking someone’s trust is like breaking a pinky promise. It’s a no-no.
6. Find a place you trust and then try trusting it for a while. – Corita Kent
7. Trust. Such an easy word. Such an impossible quality.
8. Love many, Trust few, But always paddle your own canoe!
9. Trust is the most essential thing which will enhance your relationship more and more stronger. But remember once it’s broken. You’ll lose everything.
10. When I’m trusting and being myself.. Everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously.
11. The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be – and when they’re not, we cry.
12. Trust is a key in any relation and do not need to convince anyone to prove it. If there is need to prove it then believe me there was nothing in your relation.
13. When you completely trust another person, you will end up with one of two outcomes. A friend for life or a lesson for life. Both, regardless of the outcome are valuable.
14. Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.
15. If you trust someone, trust till the end whatever the results might be, at the end, either you will have a very good friend or a very good lesson.
16. When someone breaks your trust. Don’t feel stupid for trusting them. You didn’t do anything wrong, they’re just an untrustworthy person.
17. When I give you my time, I’m giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. Please don’t make me regret it.
18. A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust.