1. Every single crowd always has one special person for us. Oftentimes we think there’s none, but care to look around because somewhere behind the sea of faces, someone sees us in a very special way.
2. I’m your friend but God is your best friend. You can cry to me but God can dry your tears. I love you but God loves you deeper. You can hold my hand but God can carry you better.
3. Today, I whisper a prayer for a dear one like you, for the best of health, a great mood, wisdom, understanding and beautiful disposition as you face a new day! God bless!
3. Life is like an empty page for us to write on, but God is the ultimate editor who corrects and approves it. May God favour your life as the best one written every day.
4. Though we don’t meet or talk often, I never forget that I have you in my life. Somewhere, somehow, I remember you. Still bear in mind, I’m always here, not so near but never that far.
5. Sometimes, God pushes us to our limits; He tests us beyond our endurance, because He has greater faith in us than we have in ourselves.
6. God has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand His wisdom but we simply have to trust His will.
7. With special thoughts and wishes that God will richly bless you heart, your home and those you love with lasting happiness and God’s graces as always.
8. Prayer is my gift for you every day. That you will be fine, protected and have the strength to cope with all the pressures and stress of the day.
9. It doesn’t take seeing someone to know and feel that they are there. You don’t have to see me, to know that I’m here. You just have to trust that I’ll be there when you need me. I’ll always be here.
10. Though we’ve been apart, our friendship is still very important to me. We may not be able to share the day-to-day things anymore, but we’ve shared memories that distance cannot erase.
11. Real friends never leave each other, never part. They just sometimes sit silently, deep within each other’s heart, saying, “I’m just here if you need me.
12. Friendship is impossible to keep within yourself, it will always extend as far as it can reach to touch your hearts. Exactly like the way you touched mine. Thank you so much.
13. You were someone I don’t know before; you were someone I don’t expect I will get along with. But it turned out you have given me one of the best friendship ever. Thank you.
14. A true friend understands when you say, I forgot, waits forever when you say, just a minute, stays when you say leave me alone, opens the door even before you knock and says can I come in?
15. Sooner, you’ll no longer feel my presence, you’ll never even miss my absence. I just hope that someday, when our roads meet again, you will still be the person I used to call friend.