1. Everyone knows you are the best student out there. All you need to do is work hard and revise with care. Good luck.
2. The easiest way to do well in your exams is to treat them like a giant punching bag. Use all the strength of your memory and punch the daylight of your tests. All the very best.
3. As your girlfriend, it is my responsibility to wish you good luck for your exams with a hug and reward you with a sweet kiss if you do well. Here’s a hug and I hope that you earn your kisses. All the best.
4. Exams are like ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends. Their thoughts harass you until late at night, turn your life upside down and cut you off from the rest of the world. All you can do is get over them as quickly as you can. Good luck.
5. The best way to motivate yourself is to stop stressing about what’ll happen when things go wrong and start thinking about how awesome life will be when they go right. Good luck.
6. All i want you is to be courageous Be calm and be self equipped with facts and figures to conquer this exams battle. I wish you is best of luck in your exams.
7. Human brain is the most outstanding object in world. It functions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It functions right from the time we are born, and stop only when we enter the examination hall.
8. According to newton’s 4th law for exams every book will continue to be at rest or covered with dust until some external or internal exam moves it!
10. To accomplish great things, We must not only act, But also dream, Not only plan but also believe, Best wishes for your exam.
11. Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS
1 Too Many Questions.
2 Difficult to Understand.
3 More Explanation is Needed.
4 Result is always FAIL!
12. Lovely days in my life : Childhood days, School days & collage days, Horrible days in my life : “only exam days”
13. Rain of summer, snow of winter, grace of autumn, glory of spring, May beauty of every season give ur heart a beautiful reason 2 smile. May God succeed u in every exams of ur life.
14. The probability of a topic coming in exam increases exponentially, if one decides to leave the topic completely.
15. A student grabbed a coin, Flipped it in the air & said, “Head, I go to sleep.”
Tail, I watch a movie. If it stands on the edge I’ll study.
16. Exams are there, at the paper u stare; the answer is nowhere, which makes u pull ur hair. The teachers make u glare, the grades r not fair, but just like the past 20 yrs, WE DON’T CARE !!