1. I will drive you to the hospital, I will get you the meds. What I won’t do is see how much you’re sad. Please feel better soon.
2. I’m not going to say, “Everything is going to be OK.” What I will say is, “I’m sorry to hear that you’re ill. Feel better soon girl.”
3. You’re the prettiest when you’re cheerful. You’re the sweetest when you’re lovable. You … oh yes, my love, you need to get better soon.
4. Each night, I will send you tons of kisses to help you recover and restore your health my baby.
5. You know I’m not much of a praying person. If it makes even a bit of difference baby, I’ll pray the heck out.
6. You keep saying that I can’t see anything except playing basketball. You’re wrong. I love you the most, and it hurts to see you like this.
7. I remember when I wasn’t feeling well, you came to rescue me. Now it’s my turn to be your knight in shining armor. Make way, people.
8. I hope my words can brighten your day. I wish my smile can weaken your pain my sweetheart.
9. Sweetie, I know you are feeling a little under the weather. Take care a lot, stay warm, and let the angels ensure you while I fulfill my duties, I will come to be with you afterwards. Let my love be with you every hour. I love you.
10. Love of my life, ignore sickness and diseases, you are much stronger than any of them. Remember that I am with you all the time to overcome all the difficulties of life. Get well soon, my dear.
11. Love, do not worry, you will be better soon, I am sending all my prayers for you. Get well soon, I miss your joys and follies. I love you.
12. My dear, your health is the most important thing right now, which is why I pray to God that you recover soon and get back to be the happy and vital person you have always been. I love you with all my heart.