1. I’m here to make you laugh until your tummy hurts because, as they say, laughter is the best medicine. I’ll do anything to make you better. Get well soon.
2. The hospital is lucky to have a cheerful patient like you. But we need you more! So get well soon dad.
3. Nothing in my life is as important and as precious as your health and well-being. Dad, I just want you to know that I love you, and there is nothing in the whole world that means more to me than you.
4. I thought you were all punctual and organized. Then how come you’re taking so long to get well? I want you back as fit as a fiddle, dad.
5. I can’t believe I won’t be listening to you yelling at me for the whole of next week. Haha, I’m only joking dad, I really want you back in good health.
6. I’ve always taken inspiration from your strength during trying times like these, daddy. You are my superstar! Get well soon.