1. Illness comes for each and every one of us. Sometimes, we get the plague, and other times, we get a mere cold. Lucky for you, this is just a cold, so feel better and be grateful that it isn’t too serious Granny.
2. When you’re looking into the future and realize that there is no sickness present, you’ll fight harder today. Get Well Soon Grand mom..
3. There are some battles that we all must face alone. Unfortunately, sickness is one of them. Get well, good granny.
4. Every second that passes, your body sends out a little army of helper cells trying to destroy the sickness inside of you. It’s like a war inside of your body!
5. With each day that passes, I pray that God gives you the strength to continue to get better.Recover Soon grandmother..