1. Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year;
But, for an honest man, it comes as frequently as
The heart of gratitude allows. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. We can only be said to be alive in those moments
When our hearts are conscious of the treasures life has given us! Happy Thanksgiving!
3. Heap high the board with plenteous cheer
And gather to the feast,
Toast the sturdy Pilgrim band
Whose courage never ceased.
4. You are the most special person in my life.
You are my friend, philosopher, guide and lot more.
Thanks for being there always!
5. To Lord; we beg but one boon more:
Give peace in the hearts of all men living,
Provide peace to the whole world.
6. Thanksgiving is possible only for those
Who take time to remember;
No one can give thanks
If they have a short memory!
7. Thanksgiving is America’s national chow-down feast,
The one occasion each year when,
Gluttony becomes a patriotic duty.
8. Grace isn’t a little prayer you chant
before receiving a meal.
Rather, it’s a way to live,
Being thankful to God for everything you have.
9. Our Creator shall continue to dwell above the sky,
And that is where those on earth will end their thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!
10. Who does not thank for little
Will not thank for much.
Remember to be thankful for everything you have!
11. He who thanks only with lips
Thanks in part;
Always comes from the heart.
12. Whether we have less or more,
We always thank God therefore.
13. As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget that
the highest appreciation is not to utter words,
but to live by them.
14. Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and
Reverent lifting of the heart to God
In honor and praise for His goodness.
15. Thank u for inviting us
To ur Thanksgiving dinner
A day spent in ur company
Is invariably a winner.
16. The year has turned its circle
The seasons come and go
The harvest all is gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.
17. The year yields its harvest
sharing aboundant blessings
may your thanksgiving be blessed
with frouitfullness and over flowing love
18. On Thanksgiving Day we’re thankful for
Our blessings all year through
For family we dearly love,
For good friends, old and new.