1.May God bless you. May all your sweet dreams come true. Happy Rakhi my dearest of dear sister.
2. I Long For This Day Through The Year, That You Ceremoniously Tie Rakhi On My Wrist And Pray For My Well Being. Sis, I Wish That Our Bond Grows Strong Everyday.
3. Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister. I am there for you always!
4. Thank you didi for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot even remember.
5. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.
6. God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
7. A Sister Smiles When One Tells Ones Stories – For She Knows Where The Decoration Has Been Added. Happy Rakhsa Bandhan.
8. Hey Sis, When world goes dark, Stars are there. When journey breaks up, Hope is there. When the entire world is vanished, And you feel left alone, I am there.
9. May God bless you. May all your sweet dreams come true. Happy Rakhi my dearest of dear sister.