1. No Greeting Card To Give..
No Sweet Flowers To ..
No Cute Graphics To Forward..
A LOVING HEART
2. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
3. Nvr worry abt da size of ur Christmas tree.
In the eyez of children, they are all 30 feet tall
4. Oh! Lovely voices of the sky
Which hymned the Saviour’s birth,
Are ye not singing still on high,
Ye that sang, Peace on earth?
5. Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.
6. On this Christmas, remember,
The joy that you give to others,
Is the joy that comes back to you.
So be joyful and make others joyful too! Merry Christmas!
7. At the stroke of midnight on Christmas, if a fat man dressed in a red suit jumps through your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack, don’t panic. I told Santa I wanted YOU for Christmas!
8. Ur friendship is a glowing ember through the yr n each December frm its warm n living spark v kindle flame against da dark n with its shining radiance light our tree of faith on Christmas night.
9. Merry Christmas indeed. I had thought Happy Christmas was a British thing as I heard it in the late 80s while I was living there. If it is the media, damn them and lumps of coal in their stockings.
10. It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, “God Bless Us, Every One!
11. In this X-mas, In the daytime if sun shine so shall Ur expectations come true, At night when moon comes out so shall U receive blesses, then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all your problem away from U! Happy Merry Christmas
12. Somehow, not only for Christmas, But all the long year through, The joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart’s possessing, Returns to you glad.
13. Let Christmas not become a thing Merely of merchant’s trafficking, Of tinsel, bell and holly wreath And surface pleasure, but beneath The childish glamor, let us find Nourishment for soul and mind. Let us follow kinder ways Through our teeming human maze, And help the age of peace to come From a Dreamer’s martyrdom.
14. It is d month of Cakes n Candles, Snow n Songs, Carols n Joys, Laughter n Love, Its DECEMBER.. Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas!!
15. If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry ’cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!
16. Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas! Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings!
17. People can’t concentrate properly on blowing other people to pieces if their minds are poisoned by thoughts suitable to the twenty – fifth of December.
18. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS
19.If one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack please don’t be afraid because i told santa all i want for christmas is you.
20. On this Christmas, remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too! Merry Christmas!