1. A boss like you deserves to be on Mount Rushmore. Dress warm. We’ll hold down the fort until you get back. Happy Boss’s Day
2. A Boss’s Day Riddle What do you call people who work with you? Very, very lucky. Happy Boss’s Day!
3. A good manager is a man who is not worried about his own career bt rather the careers of those who work for him.
4. A note to thank u and 2 say, the memory of ur thoughtfulness ll b remembered 4 many a day.
5. A Wish for You ON BOSS’S DAY. Hope today is especially filled with the special kind of niceness you always bring to work! Happy Boss’s Day
6. All labor dat uplifts humanity haz dignity and importance and should b undertaken wd painstaking excellence.
7. Bosses are only as good as their employees–Happy Boss’s Day to one TERRIFIC boss!
8. Feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. That too, for you. Happy Boss Day!
9. For a Great Boss. With special thanks for being so wonderful to work with. With special wishes for the wonderful Boss’s Day you deserve.
10. For Boss’s Day, we were going to give you what we always give you, but then we thought…You’ll probably like this more than grief.
11. From All of Us You give sincere praise, you always set a good example, and you genuinely care about those around you. Thanks for being so nice to work with.
12. Happy Boss’s Day From All of Us You’re such a hardworking boss…We get tired just watching you.
13. Happy Boss’s Day To a boss we’d work nights and weekends for…And, if necessary, even days!
14. Happy Boss’s Day to a GREAT BOSS! When I looked up the word boss in the dictionary…it said: Quit screwing around and get back to work!
15. Happy Boss’s Day! A moment of work has been observed in your honor.
16. Heartfelt Thanks…for all that you have done. Happy Boss Day!
17. I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. Happy Boss Day!
18. I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. That too, for you. Happy Boss Day!
19. I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. Happy Boss Day!
20. It’s Boss Day… And we couldn’t see you busy with all the work and meetings… So we thought of taking the day off and let you be just yourself. Have a Great Boss Day!