1. There’s a way of transferring funds, That is even faster than net banking. It’s called marriage.
2. An unmarried man to his married friend How much does it cost to get married? “No idea,” replied the Friend, “I’m still paying for it.
3. The theory used to be you marry older men Because they are more mature. The new theory is that men never mature. So you might as well marry a younger one.
4. It’s funny when people discuss about Love marriage vs Arranged marriage. It’s like asking someone, If suicide is better or being murdered.
5. First marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.