1. Some of my friends want wealth, some want success and others want fame. But I want to have a life like yours when I grow up. Happy anniversary.
2. Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one. Happy Anniversary Parents..
3. Years will pass by and one anniversary will arrive after the other, but your love for each other will always be forever. Happy anniversary.
4. The institution of your marriage has taught us core values of life, which no other institution in the world can teach. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
5. May the biggest of challenges in your life be limited to making every anniversary better than the previous one. Happy anniversary to you both.
6. You will never be able to renew your wedding vows, because you both have not let them expire in the first place. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
7. Dear Mom and Dad, with so many divorces happening these days, my faith in marriage continues to disintegrate. However, seeing how both of you manages to get past the struggles; I want to reinforce my belief in the sanctity of marriage. Happy anniversary.
8. Most people don’t believe in ‘forever’; but seeing how both of you love each other so much makes me believe in the existence of ‘forever’. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
9. Thank you, mom and dad, for all the sacrifice and patience in keeping the family together. I am lucky to have not experienced the pain of a broken family because both of you have worked so hard in keeping your marriage together. Happy anniversary.
10. Year after year, the love you share with each other only grows stronger and sturdier, nurturing and keeping the family closer. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.